Thank you for your interest in contributing to The Savvy Shipper!
The Savvy Shipper is a resource for online retailers looking to pick up valuable tips and tricks on how to grow their businesses. While shipping is our sweet spot, we also focus on trending ecommerce news and topics that matter to businesses (small and large), including:
- Best practices for business owners
- Tips to grow your business/customer base
- Entrepreneurial advice
- Commentary on trending news
- Marketing advice
- Social media and mobile trends
- Inspirational business success stories
- Tips for selling on online marketplaces (e.g., Amazon, eBay, Etsy)
What does it take to be a Savvy Shipper Contributor?
We are always on the lookout for guest authors and regular contributors to make sure our content is fresh and compelling. The influencers currently featured on our website are experts on on a wide range of topics — from top sellers on Etsy and eBay, to small business evangelists and ecommerce veterans. We are always looking for more!
Think you have what it takes to contribute?
Here are a Few things to keep in mind before you apply:
- Our blog posts are around 400-800 words in length.
- We ask our authors to keep a conversational and engaging tone that shows their personality.
- We will not publish any articles that are overly promotional. The Savvy Shipper strives to be an industry platform that focuses on trending news/helpful tips, rather than product promotion.
- Every article goes through our editorial team, which has the final say on what will and will not be published.
- We love sharing! We share every published piece on Endicia’s social media platforms, and we highly encourage all of our authors to share their posts as well.