The holiday season is a busy time for everyone — families are scrambling to get all of their holiday shopping done, and businesses are working around the clock to get packages out the door on time.
With so much going on, we know things can slip through the cracks. That’s why the folks at Endicia wanted to help out and provide you with a quick and easy way to get your holiday shipping deadlines onto your holiday calendar.
See the USPS holiday shipping deadlines for 2015 listed below? To make sure your package makes it past the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops and into your recipients’ hands by December 25, you’ll want to ship by these dates.
To help, we’ve created reminders, so you can add these dates to your personal or professional calendars. All you have to do is click the link and you’ll arrive at a webpage where you can add the deadline directly to your iCalendar, Outlook, Google, Yahoo or Outlook.com calendar.
Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2015:
- Wednesday, Nov. 25 – APO/FPO/DPO AE Zip Codes – Add this deadline to your calendar
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 – International Mail – Add this deadline to your calendar
- Tuesday, Dec. 15 – Standard Post – Add this deadline to your calendar
- Saturday, Dec. 19 – First Class Mail – Add this deadline to your calendar
- Monday, Dec. 21 – Priority Mail – Add this deadline to your calendar
- Wednesday, Dec. 23 – Priority Mail Express – Add this deadline to your calendar
(Source of Feature Image: Salvationist)