Endicia makes it easy to connect directly to your Magento store. With Endicia you can easily download and import Magento orders, print USPS shipping labels, send out tracking information to your customers automatically, post backorders to your store, and much more.
Benefits of Endicia for Magento sellers
With Stamps.com, Magento users get access to several shipping features that make life easier:
- Print USPS shipping labels for all mail classes
- Discounted USPS rates on domestic and international mail classes
- Integrated, easy to use, Customs Forms for international packages
- Customizable automatic shipping notification emails
- Import data from all stores and marketplaces, not just Magento
Magento is a leading ecommerce platform that handles over $100 billon in gross merchandise volume. As an open-source platform, Magento allows users to fully manage their ecommerce site and business. The Magento open-source developer community offers thousands of extensions for merchants to customize their site and effectively manage their online business.
How to Connect Endicia to Magento
- In the Endicia Orders Tab click Manage Data Sources
- Click Add Source
- Select Magento and click Next
- The Connect Your Magento Store window will open. Complete the steps listed in your Magento store, return to Endicia and click Connect
- The Profile Options window will open. Set your shipping label preferences and click Done
Endicia’s electronic postage solutions make it more manageable and affordable to ship and mail through the U.S. Postal Service®. Our solutions have helped thousands of large and small businesses print more than $14 billion in postage. As a long-time, trusted partner of the U.S. Postal Service, we’ve built our reputation on our commitment to simplifying, improving, and enhancing the shipping and mailing process for our customers.