Endicia customers can easily and quickly manage their Amazon orders using the Endicia Amazon Integration. If your shipping label solution isn’t integrated with Amazon you may have to painstakingly copy and paste order information or export and format CSVs to meet Amazon’s tracking requirements—but that isn’t necessary with Endicia. Amazon sellers can automatically sync their Endicia account to their Amazon store so that they receive orders in real-time, or opt to manually sync their accounts to import orders.
Why Connect Endicia to Amazon?
Connecting your Endicia account to your Amazon store makes your life easier. Take advantage of all the features the Amazon integration offers:
- Print shipping labels and packing slips in one step
- Batch print up to 1,000 labels at a time
- Create PDF return shipping labels for easy customer returns
- Import order information directly from Amazon
- Automatically get the best rates based
- Access to all USPS mail classes for preferred delivery speed
- Automatically send tracking info to your customers
- Automatically post backorder and tracking info to your store
How Can I Connect Endicia to Amazon?
Connecting Endicia to your amazon account is easy and the process only takes a few minutes. To start all you’ll need is your Endicia and Seller Central credentials. Endicia’s Learning Center features easy to follow step-by-step directions to set up your Amazon integration.
Endicia is integrated with the ecommerce industry’s leading carts and marketplaces, including Amazon. Endicia’s shipping and electronic postage solutions make it easier to ship ecommerce packages with USPS. Our solutions have helped thousands of ecommerce sellers and businesses print more than $14 billion in postage. Customers view Endicia as vital to their business because we help them save time, money, and resources and increase efficiency. Whether you’re a high-volume warehouse shipper, operating an e-commerce site from a garage, or simply trying to get invoices out before the day is over, Endicia can help.