Are USPS Services being removed from Endicia?
Absolutely not! Nothing changes in Endicia services and features that we offer, including USPS postage printing. Endicia will continue to operate as an officially licensed PC Postage vendor, and all USPS services will be available for our customers.
Will Endicia continue to offer USPS rate discounts?
Yes! Endicia customers will be able to access all existing USPS rate discounts (Commercial Base Pricing) when they print postage. And those discounts include access to the Metered Mail rate for First Class Mail letters – paying only $0.50 for a one-ounce letter vs. $0.55 at the Post Office.
USPS rate discounts that Endicia offers include:
USPS Shipping Rate Discounts
- Priority Mail Express® – Save up to 14% off Post Office rates on all Priority Mail Express shipments.
- Priority Mail® – Save up to 40% off Post Office rates on all Priority Mail shipments, depending on weight and distance.
- First Class Package Service – Save up to 28% off Post Office rates on all First Class Parcels.
- International Shipping – Save up to 5% on Priority Mail International shipments, up to 5% for Priority Mail Express International and up to 5% on First Class Package International Service.
USPS Mailing Rate Discounts
- First Class Mail Letter – Save five cents and pay only $0.50 for a one-ounce First-Class Mail letter compared to $0.55 at the Post Office.
Can I still print labels for USPS First Class Package Service with Endicia?
Yes! Nothing is changing to the Endicia service and USPS First Class Package Service will remain the best low-cost shipping option for packages under 15.999 ounces among all shipping carriers.
Will there be any additional costs to use Endicia?
Most customers will see no change in costs to use Endicia. For a limited group of high volume customers that have specialized negotiated rates with the USPS (also known as Negotiated Service Agreements or “NSA”), we will look at implementing surcharges as needed so that we are compensated for the technology and services we provide.
How does Endicia’s relationship with the USPS impact me as a customer?
For most customers, there will be no change to the Endicia product – the solution will continue to print USPS postage as it always has. In the future, you may see additional shipping carriers as an option to print shipping labels.