- Liberal duty threshold. This includes countries that have no duties and taxes. It also includes countries that have a higher threshold for duties and taxes – ranging between $500-1,000 in value.
- Moderate duty threshold. This includes countries that have a duty/tax threshold between $50-500.
- Conservative duty threshold. This includes countries where duties and taxes are always applied or which have a threshold of up to $50 in value.
- Countries with no regular duty threshold but that assess duties by CIF (cost, insurance, freight).
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong||Hong Kong is a duty free destination. No duties or taxes are collected.|
|Australia||Australia||Shipments valued below AUD 1,000 (FOB; roughly USD 750) are given a duty and tax waiver.|
|Peru||Peru||Anything under USD 200 is duty free.|
|Uruguay||Uruguay||Anything under USD 200 is duty free.|
|United Arab Emirates||United Arab Emirates||Shipments valued under 500 AED (roughly USD 130) are free from duty and tax.|
· Duty amount payable is set at PHP 10.00 (roughly USD 0.25)
|Turkey||Turkey||Shipments valued under EUR 75 (roughly USD 80) are duty free.|
|Mexico||Mexico||Anything under USD 50 is duty free.|
|Canada||Canada||Shipments valued under CAD 20 (roughly USD 15) are duty free and tax free.|
|India||India||There is effectively no duty/tax free threshold; most shipments will be subject to a range of duties and taxes|
|Chile||Chile||Anything under USD 25 is duty free.|
· Customs duty and sales tax may be payable on imports.
|Russian Federation||Russian Federation|
· Duty and tax depend on an individual’s monthly import activity. The monthly allowance is currently a total value of 1,000 Euro (CIF value = value of goods + shipping) or a total weight of 31 kg.
· There is no duty payable on most products except alcohol, tobacco products, motor vehicles and petroleum products.